I’m 31 weeks along now and so here is a super fun and informative update for you!
10. I have moments of forgetting my tummy is large: Like when I turned around in the break room at work and knocked a bottle of water off a table in front of several people.
9: This is our last baby. Seriously. So, dear members of the public, stop saying “ohhhh, you never know.”
8. I could eat cereal for every meal. I can also eat everything else for every meal, but the cereal craving is taking center stage right now.
7. How am I going to carry everything? It seems I always have multiple bags in-hand and I’m slightly concerned adding another little person’s gear to my baggage will be a little crazy-cray.
6. I cannot wait for the moment my daughters meet one another. I am absolutely certain it will be one of the best moments of my life.
5. My right hip feels like a storm is moving in. Ouch.
4. Some much-needed time with my bestie last weekend fueled my soul. I’m feeling strong and geared up to face these last eight weeks head-on.
3. An airport delay can be really relaxing when Delta orders free pizza and you have some good books on the Kindle. Is that the pregnancy zen stuff finally taking hold?
2. Does this heartburn really mean the baby is going to have a lot of hair?
1: Time finally seems to be speeding up a bit!